It’s a fact – People Love Photos On Shirts!
Imagine the surprise and how ecstatic your spouse or partner will be when presented with their Special Photo on matching Matrimonial Shirts.
And when you are out and about sporting your personalized
shirts, every compliment will be a reminder of your Beautiful and Thoughtful Gift.
Note: for best Image quality – photos should be clear with 300dpi. We can not correct blurred or distorted photos. Most images created on your smartphone should produce acceptable quality photos. Our photo prints are exceptional. However printing on fabric can not produce the same print quality as images printed on paper. The maximum design print size 12"X16" and the approximate size of the photo and frame in the design is 6"X8".
We have added a background color to show the white outlines for some of the words in the design. The text white outlines in the design with will not print on white t-shirts. However you will still get the full graphic effect of the design.
*For best results, your photo(s) SHOULD BE IN HIGH RESOLUTION (recommended 2500×2500 px minimum). Low-resolution pictures could results in a less detailed or even blurry design.
Because items are personalized just for you, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. But Please contact us with any problem.
⏱️ PROCESSING TIME
– Printing time before shipping 2-7 business days (average 5 days)
STANDARD SHIPPING TIME
– USA: 2-5 business days (average 3 business days)
– Canada: 5-10 business days
– European Union: 5-10 business days
– Worldwide: 7-14 Business Days
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
– Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary and no fabric softeners.
– Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
– Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
– Do not dry clean.
* Shirts with more than 70% Airlume Combed Ring-Spun Cotton may shrink if dried at a high temperature. Due to the cotton being ring-spun, it will shrink less than average cotton so you may barely notice any shrinkage.